301. chatting in bed
302. encouragement from my hero
303. strong coffee
304. another cup
305. morning buzz in the kitchen
306. more basketball
307. cranberry cakes
308. dirty dishes and sunshine
309. Celebrating a grandnephew's birth . .
310. a wonderful girl's birthday . .
311. and my brother-in-law's too!
312. Daniel's first Minnesota snow
312. reuniting with old friends
313. making new ones
315. hot tea
316. tucking boys in to cozy flannel sheets
But I know not everyday is a party.
I think the most misunderstood thing about gratitude, thanks giving, is that it's only for the good stuff.
This part of my list is dedicated to things I am truly grateful for. Bad things that have touched my life or the life of someone I love.
And made us better.
317. heart attacks
321. break ups
323. troubled teens
324. this song
325. His mercies in disguise
Labels: 1000 gifts, Thirty Days