I'm finding it's pretty impossible to give thanks and complain at the same time. One or the other crowds the other out, and I have to choose which attitude to wear.
Giving thanks for . .
22. How this thanks-giving makes me more aware of my grumbling. And it feels bad . . for that I'm thankful
23. For the word “sorry,"
24. and how my kids forgive me as many times as I say it
25. My friend who supports me, challenges me, and dreams big
26. The gracious ladies I got to speak with today
27. Me and the boys getting to see a dead bear up close (it's a guy thing)
28. Quick, easy dinners after long days
Labels: 1000 gifts, Thirty Days