Thanking God for . .
22. a husband who knows and cherishes my heart
23. breakfast out with said husband
24. Christmas lights and decorations in Home Depot that made me feel 6 years old again
back garage door friends
27. chili mac & dinner conversation with three of my favorite people (Ben, Joe, & Sam Hyland)
28. keeping friends in the path of Sandy safe
Thirty Days of Thanks is a challenge I make to myself each year to countdown to the holidays by giving thanks every day . . thanks for one thing the first day, two the second, three the third, all the way to giving thanks for thirty things on the thirtieth day. If you'd like to read more about why I do it or want to join me, click here.
Labels: Thirty Days