Come Dream With Me!












Do you have a dream that could use some encouragement?

Last week I posted the letter below, and this week I am having a blast with some AMAZING dreamers on Facebook!

It's not too late to join us! Read on . . 


Hey Friends,

I'm starting a Facebook Book Study of one of my favorite books . . "You're Made for a God-Sized Dream" by my friend and life-coach Holley Gerth. This book was very instrumental in helping me bring to life one of my God-sized dreams, Winsome, the women's retreat I founded and hosted just four weeks ago! I'm so excited to share this life-changing message with you and walk with you on your journey to see your dreams come true!

The book study will begin next Monday, May 6. 

This is how it will work:
  • send me an email, comment here, or message me on Facebook, and I will add you to our private group
  • get a copy of the book here
  • each week we will cover one chapter
  • on Mondays I will post questions, and you can comment as you like anytime through the week
Together we will cheer each other on toward the dreams God has planted in our hearts. It's going to be amazing!!!

Love,
Kim